Cowboy Jim Garling

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum



Last night, the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City had a great open House called “A Night Before Christmas.” There were lots of activities and entertainment for all ages and was enjoyed by all. I played and sang outside the front entrance for about 30 minutes at the beginning of the activities; then I performed on a stage located next to the “Canyon Princess” (mountain lion sculpture). On this stage, in addition to my western cowboy songs, I included folks in some sing-a-long songs like Home on the Range, White Christmas, Rudolph, etc. People really participated, and it made it very fun for me. Then the rest of the evening I strolled through the galleries singing and playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home